Currently there are two ways to download your videos hosted by vooPlayer.
The first way is to go to your account settings and choose My Files.
Click here to open this GIF in a new tab in order to view it in the higher resolution.
For every uploaded video there will be 3 files:
- Video file in .mp4 or .m3u8 (the latter is the HLS encrypted file)
- Splash Screen Poster image in .jpg format
- Email Preview image in .gif format
- Subtitles file in .vtt format (only if you added them in the player settings)
(Please note linked videos are not physically present in vooPlayer, therefore they can not be downloaded.)
To make sure that you have selected the desired video, just click on the item in the column "Used on" and the name of the video will be shown.
Now when you are sure that you found the desired video, just click on the small download icon at the right side. There is also an option to delete this file, next to it.
The video will open in a new tab, use the right click and "Save video as..." to save it.
The second way to download your video is right within the player settings of the particular video that you want.
1. Navigation to the Video settings:
2. Then click on "Replace Video Source URL"
3. Copy that "Current Video Source URL" and paste it into a new browser tab and open the video
4. Then right-click on the video and select "Save Video as..."