To download your videos hosted by vooPlayer, go to your account settings (small wrench icon, next to your username) and choose My Files.
Click here to open this GIF in a new tab in order to view it in the higher resolution.
For every uploaded video there will be 3 files:
- Video file in .mp4 or .m3u8
- Splash Screen Poster image in .jpg format
- Email Preview image in .gif format
If you added a subtitle for a video, you will have an additional .vtt file.
- Recently, an option to download HLS encrypted files is implemented, so now it is possible to download your video files with extensions .m3u8 and MP4.
- In order to download your videos from vooPlayer, it is necessary to activate Enable Video Download option under Player Controls for desired video(s).
- Linked videos are not physically present in vooPlayer, therefore they can not be downloaded.
To make sure that you have selected the desired video, just click on the item in the column "Used on" and the name of the video will be shown.
Now when you are sure that you found the desired video, just click on the small download icon at the right side. There is also an option to delete this file, next to it.
The video will open in a new tab, use the right click and "Save video as..." to save it.