For linked videos, the statistics and the views will be collected separately, unless there is a You Tube logo on that specific video in vooPlayer.
If the YT logo appears while playing the video from vooPlayer, the views will be counted in both applications, in parallel.
Please refer to the article YouTube Logo Regulations to read more about it .
You can put videos as links in vooPlayer which are already uploaded on YouTube and then you can utilize the vooPlayer's interface and post the video(s) to your site by using the embed code. Furthermore, you can take advantage of marketing features in vooPlayer to collect emails, statistics, make interactions, overlays and much more.
What are the benefits?
- Videos on your site will be played in vooPlayer and it will look much more professional
- You will get rid of the YT commercials
- You will save some storage space in vooPlayer
- You can use the advanced marketing tools to collect statistics
- SEO benefits
Using vooPlayer on your site instead of Youtube has the SEO benefits, in that:
- You can add social button on top of the video for shares. Social signals from your videos increase SEO value.
- Embedding YouTube videos (instead of using vooPlayer) runs the risk of losing traffic to YT and increasing bounce rate.
- Better chance of people linking to your content if you embed using our player. If you embed with YouTube and someone wants to link to it, they might link to the video on YouTube instead of your own web page that holds the embedded video.
Are my linked videos secured?
Linked videos are not protected, only videos uploaded to the vooPlayer directly are encrypted and protected if you choose the option "Secure My Video" during upload.
If you would like to know why we are better than YT, please read this post on our blog.